Our research has been accepted for presentation at national conferences:
- “Innovative Approaches to “Whole Child” Development in Education and Schools – 19th European Conference on Developmental Psychology in Athens, Greece; August 31, 2019
- “Defining Food Education with Pilot Light” CACFP Child Nutrition Conference in Chicago, IL; April 24, 2019
- Sutter, Carolyn, et al. “Defining Food Education Standards through Consensus: The Pilot Light Food Education Summit.” Journal of School Health, vol. 89, no. 12, 12 Jan. 2019, pp. 994–1003., doi:10.1111/josh.12841.
- Pilot Light: A Chicago-Based Multidisciplinary Program Building Food and Nutrition Education into School Classrooms and Cafeterias. American Public Health Association Annual Meeting, November 1, 2016; Denver CO
- “Pilot Light’s Reset the Table: Bringing Chefs and Teachers Together to Nourish Young Minds and Bodies” – Farm to Cafeteria Conference in Madison, Wisconsin; June 4, 2016
- “Pilot Light: A Chicago Program Igniting Students’ Curiosity About the Food That Goes In Their Body Through School Curriculum” – Society for Public Health Education Annual Meeting in Charlotte, NC; April 1, 2016
- Food and Nutrition Knowledge, Attitudes, Behaviors and Skills Among Preadolescent Children Living in Chicago. Society for Public Health Education Annual Meeting, April 23–25, 2015, Portland, OR; April 23-25, 2015