Pilot Light is excited to announce that we are the Whole Foods Market “One Dime at a Time” partner for July, August, and September at six Chicago stores. On July 1st, bringing your reusable bag every time you shop at Whole Foods will donate your 10 cent refund to Pilot Light!
Pilot Light will receive 100% of program proceeds collected at these six Chicago Whole Foods Market stores:
· Lincoln Park (1550 North Kingsbury Street)
· Halsted (3640 North Halsted Street)
· Gold Coast (30 West Huron Street)
· Lakeview (3300 North Ashland Street)
· South Loop (1101 South Canal Street)
· Sauganash (6020 North Cicero Avenue)
For each reusable bag you bring and 10 cents you donate, you’ll help Pilot Light feed more young minds throughout Chicago.
Visit our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up to date with the #OneMindAtATime event. We’ll announce our schedule of special events at these Whole Foods locations soon.
We thank Whole Foods for their generous support!
Stay tuned for more information on our Whole Foods Event!