Teach With Us.
Teachers selected for Pilot Light will be provided with a year of professional development, provision of classroom materials, curriculum and Standards to support implementation of the program and a chef collaborator.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
The ideal teacher…
- Must have worked at the participating school for at least one year
- Demonstrates passion for providing food and nutrition education to his/her students
- Strongly believes in providing emotional and cognitive skills to his/her students
- Commits to attend approximately 40 hours of professional development throughout the year
- Possesses experience leading other teachers and providing professional development
- Possesses experience with grant writing and school partnerships
Applications are currently closed. If you have any additional questions about the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Want all of the details about upcoming deadlines, news and additions to programs? Sign up here and you’ll stay in the know.